It's been 4 months since my last post. I suck. We've been back in Utah for 2 1/2 months now and I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss living in New York. I don't miss the people, because I think they are kinda cranky and have a stick up their butt, nor the traffic and the high cost of living; but I miss the scenery, the proximity to the ocean, shopping at Roosevelt Field, broadway shows, the Hamptons, Grandma's Pizza, crab shacks on the side of the road, shopping on fifth ave., the beautiful craftsman style houses, Fire Island and did I mention the shopping?! Sigh.
1 comment:
haha you make me laugh. I wish that we lived closer becuase I feel like we would be the best of friends. Or maybe like I could just pay you to be my friend if your not feel'n it:) Cute cute pics.
Post a Comment