Or should I say ITCHY SWEATER PARTY! A few days ago we had an ugly sweater party with my friends from high school. I'm sad I did't get a pic of just Dave and I, but please notice Dave's snowman sweater vest! Isn't that awesome?! I think the winner goes to Molly or Tyson. I can't decide which one is better. Molly's sweater looks like something an old german woman may have been buried in and Tyson, well I'm pretty sure he's wearing a buffalo.
We had lots of yummy food. Every time Molly would get Drake cleaned up, he would somehow end up with another cookie in his hand! Smart kid!
Janessa was able to come to Utah for Christmas and I was so HAPPY she could come see us!
JANESERCA reunited!
Um can you say adorable!!!!???
Sweet little kiddos.
It was great to see everyone! Can't wait for the next party....but maybe no ugly itchy sweaters. I'm pretty sure I had a rash on my arm by the end of the night! I still can't believe I paid money for that ugly thing!






3 comments:
haha! You guys look great! I think you're hubby's takes the cake though. That vest is hilarious!
it was a great party! I love our little get togethers! Thanks for putting it together for us
Molly totally wins because she was wearing it for most of the evening!!
It was awesome, thanks again for having it!
Post a Comment