Friday, December 3, 2010

A Thanksgiving Anniversary

This year we had Thanksgiving at OUR house.  It also happened to be our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY the same day.  We had a full house to celebrate our anniversary....I mean Thanksgiving with us.
Nicole.Sarah.Megan
Cathy.Jennie.Annie
John cutting the turkey.

We all searched through the paper to find any good Black Friday deals.

Played some silly games. 
I taught Sarah how to crochet while the boys watched football. Yes...I'm like an 80 year old woman, I know. 
After everyone had gone home and I got our house semi-clean again, we watched Elf.  
What a great day. 
We celebrated our anniversary more the next day by shopping shopping shopping!
I have such a great husband. 

2 comments:

Notes From Nessa said...

CONGRATS Sister! Love you and your house! I am glad that everything turned out!

Tasha Alycia said...

Jes. Your house is beautiful!!! Happy Holidays! :)