This picture pretty much sums it up....The girls standing around gabbing, while the boys are in the ocean playing with the football.
On Monday, or was it Tuesday? hmmm all my days are all mixed together out here. Anyway, another day we took the subway downtown where we wandered around the Boston Commons, the Public Gardens & of course made our way to all the shops on Newbury Street. I think we spent the majority of our time in Marc Jacobs trying to decide which rain boots and umbrella to buy. Don't worry, even the sales assistant started making fun of us for using the word "cute" WAY too may times. Well, they were CUTE what else does he want me to say!!!!
These are the ones I ended up buying. See. Cute. I know.
Later on in the week, we drove to Newport, RI. Of course it rained the ENTIRE day. At least we got good use out of the umbrellas. The town runs along the coast and is famous for the many "summer cottages".
And when I say cottage, this is what I mean....
We found a small little trail that lead to a lighthouse & I think I may have been more intrigued by these chairs randomly placed throughout the area.

Castle Hill Lighthouse. And again, I was obsessed with these chairs.
The next Sunday we drove to Cape Cod and took the ferry over to Nantucket. In my opinion, Nantucket is a MUST! This was my second time on the island and it was just as great as I remembered.
And the Nantucket trip wouldn't have been complete without walking to the lighthouse on Brant Point.














5 comments:
cute jes! those are awesome pics...i really want to go to nantucket!!!
ps - it's offical. you have the best stomach - i'm not jealous one bit (ha)
Your pictures are great! We totally should have gotten together while I was there...I forgot you're living back there right now. Boston was such a fun place! You're lucky!
How fun! It's official, I NEED to go to Cape Cod and Nantucket!
HELLO YOU ARE HOTTTT! seriously, Jes. look at you. and all these pics make me wish we spent the summer in boston with you guys! funny how badly you want to get out of summer sales and then you see the fun girls doing their thing and kindddda change your mind? haha. this summer has been great, though. i just miss the wife life sometimes. looks like a lot of fun. i miss you and im sad we live so far apart! at least we have blogger and facebook, right??
K you are sooo cute! Such beautiful pictures and I'm loving those pink boots.
Post a Comment