Monday, May 31, 2010

Fenway

"Sweet Caroline....Da da da " I can't get that song out of my head after this weekends Red Sox game! Dave and I went to the Red Sox v. Royals game and had so much fun. Our seats were aMAZING - 3rd row - right by 3rd base


I made Dave walk all the way around the park just so I could get this picture. I hope I'm not the only annoying wife who drags her husband around just for the picture!?! I'm lucky Dave is such a good sport.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I would do the same thing. You NEEDED the picture :)

Ty and Mari said...

How great is your life right now? I hope you eat up Boston and take lots and lots of pictures because I am living it through you!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

pretty sure I am the definition of that wife!!!! looks like so much fun. I can't wait til I go.....sometime out here!!

Tasha Alycia said...

Jes! I miss you! And yes, I am adding a comment and adding you to my blog list, why???? Because I miss you, or did I say that already? You are cute as ever and I am so glad to see you happy, you deserve it!!!!!!