Friday, January 29, 2010

New York

We recently found out that Dave will be going to Long Island, New York for his job this summer! I have an awesome job that I don't want to leave, so I will be staying. Luckily I have every other Friday off, so that means LOTS of weekend visits for me! Every year the "APX draft" comes around and Dave never knows what will still be available after other managers have picked. Dave & Chad worked their butts off last summer and they were rewarded with a pretty high draft pick. I am so happy they get to go to New York this summer. I'm already making my list of things I want to see and do when I visit. I've never been there before so if you have any suggestions let me know! Dave doesn't even move out there until the end of April but I'm just SO excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting, Jes! You will have so much fun!

Jill said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message, I didn't know you had a blog. It has been a long time since I have seen any of you girls from Apx! How fun that your husband gets to come to NY for the summer. You will have to let me know when you will be in town, and we can meet up!

Adaire and Will said...

You won't run out of things to do in the city! Have fun and let me know if you ever make your way down to DC. I would love to meet up.