Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy as a Bumble Bee (in Daves words)

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Well, almost. Dave will be back this Sunday. I came back home to Utah about 2 weeks ago to try and find us a place to live. We put an offer in on a home clear back in April.....4 months later they finally rejected our offer. Boo000. Short sales are no fun. Although, I have learned the meaning of terms like, "short sale, BPO, MLS#......." Uh, ya thats about it. I thought I knew more realty jargon--but it has been a fun process. Anyway, that house obviously fell through so I came back to try and frantically find a place to live in Provo who would do month to month rent. NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. Thanks to Emily Roche--- I found a place pretty close to BYU and moved all our CRAP in this week. And yes, I mean CRAP. Who knew we could have accumulated so many uneccesary things in such a short amount of time. I am so lucky my dad was willing to bring one of his trailers to Provo and help me move all the big furniture out of the storage shed. John, Cathy and my brother Jake all helped move as well and I couldn't have done it without them .

We had to ship both cars back from North Carolina and they will be here tomorrow! I have loved driving Tyrell (Daves Audi) around but Im so excited to drive my Trixi again! (the mazda) I always get nervous when I send my car with some strange truck driver for over 2000 miles. Im keeping my fingers crossed that both our cars come back in one piece.

No comments: